Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend update

So here is a post about Friday and Saturday, I won't talk about Sunday until tomorrow because I already wrote about it for Creative Writing this week, and since it's non-fiction it's Blog exclusive :D!

Friday the car ride to Sam's house was long because he lives an hour and a half away, we got there, dressed into our costumes, and went Trick or treating, normal Trick-or-treating business, and the very last house we went to was down a VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG Driveway, and when we finally got to the house they weren't home and left a light on for the dog.

On the way back to the street we heard other Trick-or-treaters coming down the long driveway.
So I whispered to my friends "Let's make them think it's a really good house" they nodded and we continued walking, when we got close to them we started "OH WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD ALL THAT CANDY?! TOTALLY WORTH THE WALK!" I shouted, "I know! it was so great" Said Sam, then when we saw them I said "Oh man, keep walking! There's full sized Candy bars!" the look on the kids faces were priceless as they yelled "FULL SIZED CANDY BARS?!" As they ran towards the house.

And as they ran towards the house we began to run back to Sam's house less we get pummeled to death for tricking those kids.

When we got back we ate candy, ate pizza, played Castle Crashers, Played Pictonary, went to bed.

The next day we woke up, and after eating, we played some games, then we started a game of cranium, which wasn't finished because we had to go help Sam's parents set up for his mom's Irish dance thing.

Which was fun.

Then we got back, jumped on the trampoline before going back to work, I helped with the concession while the others took tickets.

Then we left.

Then it was Sunday, I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments: