Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where Ideas come from chapter 2, Gingerbread houses, WIIMOTE CANDY DISPENSER!

Alright! Hey everybody! okay,  first order of buisness, Where Ideas come from Chapter 2!!!

Yesterday I made a gingerbread house at school, WHICH IS GRUELING HARD WORK!
You get there early then you roll out the dough you can't make it too thin or thick or touch it with your hands(it has to stay cold), not too much flower not too little, then you cut it with grueling patience, and then you clean up everything, then you get a break, then you come back and clean up everything, and you begin decorating the house pieces, make sure you don't make it too heavy and that you leave space for X Y and Z, and BTW you're sticking the decorations on with frosting, which takes like 5 minutes to get an inch out of, and thats at ridiculius pressure.

Then you clean up everything while you wait your turn to put the pieces together in the MOLTEN MELTED SUGAR. then you decorate the rest of the house, then you clean up everything, it's harder then it sounds, my back was killing me by the end of the day.

Heres my house :D

The picture is terrible, but theres a pond with gingerbread men fishing for gummy fish and the roof is tiled with hershey symphony bars.

Also, when I was at CVS I found THIS.

You pull the B trigger and it launches candy discs :D
And it has the official Nintendo SEAL! no I didn't buy one but I was tempted.

Thats all for today!

No comments: