Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vacation time! other stuff, I'm bad at titles, MY CELLPHONE WON'T STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT NON-EXISTANT APPOINTMENTS D:

I got a 1 week vacation for some reason :D
I think it might be because of Presidents day but I can't think of any other reason.
HURAH! HURAH!

Also my life is taking a turn for the interesting :O!!!

Although I assume this happens to everybody who comes out of the closet.
But I was trying to do it in a way that made it no big deal.
I was trying to send the message that not everybody whose gay is going to be really in your face about it! In order to avoid awkward situations!
Breaking the stereotype and all that!

All I did was make a light mention of it in a blog post and change my facebook profile to reflect it.
Then I tweeted "Is bisexual"! that was IT!

Then the next day my mom wants to talk to me about my sexuality! How did she even know I came out?! She doesn't know what Twitter is! She doens't have a facebook! and I'm sure she doesn't read my blog!

Plus I know my dad didn't tell her because he wasn't making a big deal out of it like my mom was.

Anyways, I'm surprised she was so uncomertable about it anyways, Her brother is a flamboyant gay stereotype! he moved to new Zealand because he was ridiculed(Ironicly it was 2 months before Massachusetts legalized gay marriage and passed all the gay rights protection bills :P) Why would she be unnerved by her son beign bisexual!

I mean, according to geneticists it was very likely! I'm the second son in a Row, and my uncle is gay, so the DNA for it was in my moms family tree and being the second son in a row I simply din't absorb as much Testosterone into my brain in the womb, and thus the least important part of making the baby a male in the womb didn't happen, the least important part being removing the attraction to men thats there before the baby's gender is made.

It's funny, so many people think that nobody knows why people are gay but scientists know EXACTLY why! in fact, in every single living thing on the planet around 5% of the population of said living thing seeks to have a same-sex mate.

In fact, in sheep it's really high, 8% of Rams seek partnership with Rams instead of Ewe!

WHY IS THIS STUFF NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE D:!


Anyways, I told my mom it was no big deal, my dad agreed with me that it'd be better if in this world people just assumed you were bisexual rather then assumed you were straight, and then being gay would be such a big deal for anybody!

You know in a study, sociologists found that 50% of men were closeted bisexuals! and that they repressed those feelings because society rejected it!

And it's all because people don't realize that the bible was written for times when the biggest priority was to maintain the population, as opposed to now when we have TO MANY PEOPLE!


Thats why the bible condones homosexuality! because in biblical ages populations were TINY and if men had sex with men and woman with woman no babys would born! but now we have so many people! it's be useful to maintain a healthier, lower, population if people didn't feel like they HAD to have kids, and if people didn't fight abortions so much!


Even if I myself wouldn't want to get an abortion if I was a pregnant woman, or wouldn't want a woman I accidentally impregnated to get one, I still think woman should have the choice to do so because even if it's technically killing a baby, WE COULD DO WITHOUT ANOTHER NUMBER IN THE POPULATION AND SHE PROBABLY COULDN'T PROVIDE FOR THE BABY IF SHE'S GETTING AN ABORTION ANYWAYS!

She can always have another baby when she's prepared.

All the pro-lifers should be focusing on making it so people don't NEED to get abortions rather then trying to outlaw them, BUT OH WAIT! MOST PRO-LIFERS ARE CHRISTAIN! AND THE BIBLE FORBIDS THE USE OF CONDOMS! YET CONDOMS PREVENT ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY AND THUS PREVENT THE NEED FOR AN ABORTION! AND THE ONLY REASON THE BIBLE FORBIDS CONDOMS IS BECAUSE BACK THEN IT WAS IMPORANT TO HAVE KIDS, WHILE NOW AND DAYS WE HAVE TO MANY PEOPLE!





Sorry about ranting off again, I should probably save it for youtube :/


Anyways, I'm thinking of seeing a Psychiatrist, I don't think I'm mentally unstable but maybe just to talk to them for consulting

I mean, I seem to always be worried so much about avoiding an awkward situation that I'm afraid to talk to somebody about something as simple as asking them a question about something they said in a convorsation earlier!
Scenario:
"Um.. Excuse me"
"Yes?"
"Umm...earlier you said...um.."
*Runs off*

AND THAT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE I HAVE A CRUSH ON THEM OR SOMETHING WHEN I DON'T!!! :(

I know I don't have any sort of mental illness like aspergers or anything, I think it's just because of things that have happened in the past.

But it's just annoying!

Like, for a long time somebody who I've known and been friends with for 9 years has made jokes that are obviously jokes, where he implys that he wants to have sex with random people, they're obviously jokes because of how ridiculous he sounds and how random the person he's saying it to is.

Yet he makes the joke to me a lot D:
And it escalated after I came out.
But then he stopped suddenly like he noticed it made me uncomfertable because when you repeat something a lot it's hard to tell if it's really a joke.

But then I can't tell if he stopped because he realized the joke was making me uncomfertable or if it's because it wasn't a joke and he gave up!


IT KILLS ME D:!!


Or like, these two people I was friends with for 3 years, then a girl who was the devil told them they shouldn't hand out with boys so they decided to start hating me for no reason.
Then they decided that he devil girl was a bad influence but we didn't hang out with each other for awhile again because of a "shield of awkwardness" as I call it.

but then recently it dissolved and we've become friends again recently.
But I can't tell if I'm actually just forcing myself back in or if we're actually friends agian!


I wish I could figure this kind of stuff out!

Anyways, on another subject still in the catogory of "My really not so interesting life is suddenly interesting"

I used to never have to go to a hospital.
I'd get sick a lot but never anything serious.


Yet ever since that surgery on January 21st my health has been spiraling downwards.
the INSTANT I was recorded from the surgery I caught the flu!
And as soon as the flu went away I got a bad cough!
and as soon as the bad cough went away I got a stomough virus!


I've never had such a constant stream of unhealth before!
Maybe the surgery lowered my immune system or something! I don't know I never studied medicine!
Ugh! First I complain that my life isn't interesting enough, then suddenly it gains some interest but it just tears my head apart!



Anyways, because the flu was going around earlier a lot of stuff like Creative writing and graphic design kept getting moved around, so all last week and the week before my cellphone was going off about non-existant events, it was annoying!!!


Also Anime boston is getting closer X3! I hope the dealers room still has great deal despite the economic crash.


You know, whenever you look at other countrys you always see the past compared to your own country even though your country looks like it's in the past compared to other countrys.

For instance, I'm in the US and I look at Japan and go "Wow, Racism, Sexism, are still at 90% rates! it's like the 50s or something!" but then Canada looks at he US and goes "Wow! They still don't have Gay marriage? it's like the 70s or something!" and Japan looks at Canada and goes "Wow, you still don't have Robots? it's like the 90s or something!" and the Europeans are confused as to why the US and Canada don't have trains connecting every state to every province even though the EU has trains running through all the countrys,


That reminds me, recently I've really been getting back into Clamp stuff.
I re-watched CardCaptor Sakura, and I've been watching the xXxHolic Anime.

I read that XxXHolic and Tsubasa are ending soon! Finally I can catch up on the manga!
Also it's funny, I really like a lot of Clamps stuff, and some series I like I found out were worked on by clamp and I didn't even know it!(Like Code Geass)

It's funny how similar the plot twists in Code Geass resemble a Soap opera with giant robots XD

(Spoilers)
"Gasp! I suddenly recovered from my amnesia thanks to the magic powers of a multiple times thought dead character and I just remembered that my new boyfriend and I already dated before in the past and that he killed my father and is actually the leader of a world terrorist group trying to take down the worlds largest empire! AND that HE has magic powers which he used to erase my memorys of this and that the emperor of said large empire inflicted amenesia on me AGAIN to make me think that my boyfriends sister never existed and was actually some brother that was newly inserted into our lifes! AND that my boyfriend is actually a PRINCE"
(/spoilers)



Huh, for some reason spell-check isn't working right now D:, I hope I don't mispell some words and miss it and look like and idiot.


Well I can't keep writing forever so good night.

No comments: